Award-Winning Representation From Attorneys Who Care About You
At [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″], we devote our practice to family law because we care deeply about helping our clients. Since 2010, we have worked relentlessly to help people throughout Orange County with emotional divorce and other family law issues. We work hard to help clients move forward to the next stage of life and take great pride in helping them find their way back from a life-altering change.
With more than 20 years of combined experience, our award-winning lawyers have provided personalized service to hundreds of clients and appeared in court thousands of times. We can assist you with issues such as:
- Divorce: You need attorneys to protect your best interests and advocate for your rights in and out of court during a high-conflict or high-asset divorce.
- Property division: We have the knowledge and experience to help guide you through a fair asset division, especially when complex and substantial assets are at stake.
- Spousal support: Because alimony is very complex and subjective, it is important to have an attorney evaluate your situation to ensure you receive or pay the appropriate amount.
- Child custody: Our extensive experience will help you determine the best interest custody arrangement for your children.
- Child support: We have the knowledge to explore all the relevant factors so you receive or pay a fair and reasonable amount.
- Paternity: Our lawyers are prepared to help you establish paternity so that you can focus on your children and your finances.
- Domestic violence: Whether you are seeking a restraining order or defending against the allegation, we have successfully protected victims and defended innocent people.
We also bring knowledge of business management and real estate, which can provide invaluable insight when it comes to handling your marital home or dividing a business.
Helping You Win Back Your Attorney Fees
Often, one spouse was the primary breadwinner or has control of a majority of the money. Even if you do not earn an income or have access to the marital funds, we can help you seek an attorney fee award. This means that the other spouse must pay for some, if not all, of your attorney fees and costs. We have obtained hundreds of thousands of dollars in attorney fee awards for our clients.
Discuss Your Family Legal Needs In A Free Consultation
This difficult period will not last forever, and you do not have to go through it alone – [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] can help you. We provide free initial consultations. To get started, please contact us at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-CT-NUMBER-1″] or send us a message online. Our goal is to help you build a better future.