Providing Strong Yet Caring Help During Custody Disputes
Since 2010, [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] has assisted parents, relatives and other guardians with all manner of custody and visitation concerns. Our team is assertive yet compassionate, striving always to help you feel comfortable discussing such a sensitive issue. You always receive our utmost attention and communication, as we understand how important your children are to your life. We care deeply about helping you do what is best for your children, no matter how much effort it takes.
Custody In California: What To Know
When it comes to minor children, there are two common types of custody orders:
- Legal custody determines which parent(s) have the right to make decisions regarding the child’s health, education and welfare.
- Physical custody pertains to the parenting plan and where the child lives.
The court will consider several factors when issuing a custody order, including but not limited to:
- The child’s relationship with each parent
- Each parent’s willingness to foster the child’s relationship with the other parent
- Each parent’s ability to care for the child’s needs
- The child’s involvement in school, church, sports or other community activities
There is no simple way to determine what your parenting schedule will look like, as every case is unique. To get a realistic idea of what to expect, speak with one of our family law attorneys.
Legal Protection From Domestic Violence
Has your life been affected by domestic abuse or accusations of domestic abuse? We represent the survivors of domestic violence and also represent people who face false allegations of abuse. In one situation, we even proved our client’s innocence against false claims of domestic violence and helped him get full custody of his two kids.
Talk To One Of Our Lawyers In A Free Consultation
There is nothing in our power we won’t do for the best interests of your children. We offer free initial consultations, so please contact our Newport Beach office at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-CT-NUMBER-1″] or send us an email to set up an appointment.